Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tingling legs

...Usually means nerves or sickness...I just came back from eating with the staff after the day-long LCI Kids Club graduation festivities. I was given pork (something I rarely/never eat because it never sits well with me) and now I'm experience leg-tingling and remembering why I don't eat pork. My poor friend, Chana, just told me that she threw up almost immediately after eating. Urg. I DO NOT feel like getting sick tonight. Jesus, please don't let me get sick! I want to be vomit free for a year! I have such a sensitive stomach that food poisoning to me, is like sneezing to other people. It happens often and isn't that big of a deal - except it is a big deal because I hate being sick.

Maybe, because it's been an hour and half since I ate, I'll just feel icky for a bit and not throw up. Maybe.

We're keepin' it real, in da G-Hood.

1 comment: