Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Penultimate Day

I woke up this morning and screamed in my head a little. TOMORROW. I didn't think these last few days in the states would ever come, but here I am packing and smothering my family before the plunge. My Grammy called me a while ago and wanted to say goodbye. Since she doesn't have internet and I won't be making many phone calls without it back to the US, I know that was the last time I would hear her voice for a year. We'll stick to letter writing. I'm fond of that. She was about to hang up the phone and started choking on tears. Eesh, that's tough. My Grammy never cries.

I think I'll go out shopping (window shopping, really. I don't have room for many more things in my luggage,) because my mom and sister are at school until later today.

1 comment:

  1. Praying everything goes smoothly tomorrow! Keeping you in our prayers.
    -Grace and Seebs

    ReplyDelete