Monday, February 14, 2011

Jordy


I had to say goodbye to another friend this morning. Oh Jordan, I love you. I'm going to be nostalgic and post a baby picture of the two of us. We're a little over a year apart in age, but this girl has basically been my twin growing up. We could communicate before she could talk and we still kind of know what the other is thinking. It's nice to be friends with a sister.

I'm tired of crying! I'm not looking forward to leaving the airport on Wednesday when my parents and little sister drop me off. No mascara for me, thanks.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day! I don't have a Valentine (and I didn't really have one last year, either) but that's ok. I'm going to be nice to myself, eat as much chocolate as I want, watch a lot of The Office and hang out with my mom. Valentine's Day isn't just for lovers, but for people to show that they care. And I have enough loved ones to keep up with, without worrying about a lover ;-)

2 days...

1 comment:

  1. I love you Gob! You are an amazing sister and friend :) I'm so glad that you are doing this blog so I can get a taste of what your days are like in Gwangju.

    ReplyDelete