Sunday, February 27, 2011

Matching the Weather

It's still gloomy out and for some reason, I'm feeling the same way. I went for a run when I woke up, but my endorphins aren't doing their job. Eesh. I don't want to be bogged down by sadness today. I'm not even sure what I'm sad about. Everything, I guess. The newness can be fun and exciting but reality hits: I'm here. I'm not going home. I'm not going to see my friends in Greenville or Asheville, or my family in Charlotte. My life is here now. I still don't think I've grasped it.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a hug girly! Praying for you as you settle in your new home. I can't imagine what it's like to be in a totally different and new country, but take heart God is good and I know He is watching out for you! You are doing amazing things over there and I know He will send friends your way.

    ReplyDelete