Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Fresh from a run! The schedule that I'm on to work up to a 5K had me change up the intervals this morning: run 5, walk 3, 5, 3, and 5. I'm getting better! It's encouraging to see my progress. I used to not be able to run for one minute without getting winded, and now, I'm able to stretch my limits. I like running in the morning before most of the city is up. It's also a lot of fun to run in a city. I was pleased that I was able to remember where I lived without having to depend on understanding the street signs.

Here goes another day of training. I'm told that it's the most grueling, which is fine with me. Get the mediocre stuff out of the way and then I can enjoy teaching!

I ate dinner with some girls I'll be working with. That was fun. They made awesome sushi (!) and I was able to contribute some pasta (of course.) I was grateful to have a stove to cook with, so I took advantage of it and made a lot of pasta and several sauces to warm up later. I guess I need to keep bugging my director about getting a stove...

No comments:

Post a Comment