Friday, February 18, 2011

Morning time

After nine hours of sleep, I woke up at 5 am. My eyes just popped open. A little frustrating, since I've got the whole day to do whatever, and I would really rather sleep. But it's alright. I was able to skype with my sister for two hours and my mom for a little while as well. I'm getting used to this apartment. I had to cry a little and realize this is reality. I'm trying not to think too far ahead; just take things a day at a time. Sometimes I tend to look to closely at the big picture and I get overwhelmed (see previous post.)

I'm sleepy again. I think I'll nap, watch some Office, and clean. Danielle comes back at 2:30 and we'll go to E-Mart (Korea's Wal Mart) to get some apartment necessities. I'm so tired!! Jet lag is the worst. I've never experienced it quite like this.

Life is good. I've been burning incense so my room smells better.

p.s. I want to apologize for the random train of thought throughout this post and perhaps the previous one as well. I'm still muddled and it feels better to just write, without having to concentrate on whether or not it makes sense.

I think I'll get some paper while I'm out. I have this intense desire to watercolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment