Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super-long Picture Post

These little children pretty much make all my culture shock evaporate. I can't get enough of them.


Reading "This is Ping," a story about a robot. These are my two best readers, Johnny ^ and Max. Johnny can't say his f's or v's and makes the most dramatic faces trying to form these consonants. All that comes out are p's and b's. I almost don't want to correct him because he's so darn cute. And those cheeks. Scrumptious!


Max is basically a boy, Korean version of me when I was a child.


This chica wouldn't hold still for my slow camera.


Ten-Story (our computer program once a week) was down so we had a play-room day! Here's Max again ^
David and Johnny:


Max with a blurry Izzy behind him.


Christina, Max and Izzy


Jade, blinking.


Alex: Wild Child Edition.


The ghetto trampoline!




4 comments:

  1. I love your kids! They're all so cute!! And the videos of the boys reading are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! You've managed to find some of the cutest children in the world! Max was so funny, he just threw the book down when he was done, just like a champ

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are darling. I'm already attached to them and it's only been a few weeks! Max is the most precocious. Like a boss ;-)

    ReplyDelete