Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inservice Part Deux

THE LAST DAY OF TRAINING!! I got my class assignment and I'm so excited to begin teaching tomorrow! This is what I'm here for. Gaaahhhh I can't even stand it. I'm teaching 6 year-olds in their 2nd year of English, so I think they will be speaking fairly well.

At inservice, we discussed things like dress code and other policies. I've noticed that I listen better when I'm doing something with my hands, so I brought along my knitting and actually finished my neck-scarf-cowl-thing. Photo shoot!



Eating a sparse dinner of leftover rice and Thai sauce. I can't wait to have a working stove so I'll stop bumming off of my friends to cook.



AND IT CAN GO OVER MY HEAD LIKE A HOOD. NOTICE THE MANY USES. I'M SURE IT COULD EVEN DOUBLE AS A DRESS.

E-Mart run for some last minute school-y things. An update tomorrow on teaching!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK TEACHING! Praying your first day with your class goes extremely well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I love the cowl (WANT!!), I love all of your awesome updates. Keep 'em coming! Praying for your first day! (:

    ReplyDelete