Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fever Free


I just gorged myself on an egg sandwich. Thank you, neighbor Kajal, for lending me your stove! Now I can eat real food! It was killing me not being able to eat as much or what I wanted for the last couple of days. Doctor's orders. Mmm, that was a delicious breakfast. Now, to take more antibiotics...

I'm feeling about 90% better. The last 10% consists of my usual virus that found its way into my eye (this is not abnormal - I usually break out with it when I'm sick.) Also, I'm just a tad fatigued. It's been just wonderful to have the whole weekend to myself. I've been pigging out on Friends episodes. Whenever I'm in a new place in my life I pull out Friends and watch it from the first season.

Today, I'll most likely bum around and take a few more naps. Tomorrow is my second day of teaching! I'm a slightly nervous, jumping back in. The first day made me feel out of place. If I had taught Friday I know I would be more comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. that looks awesome!! good to know you're feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete