Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reading Days

Today and tomorrow will consist of random appointments, in an effort to tie up the loose ends of this semester. Almost there. I really can't believe that I'm almost done with undergrad. It's surreal and wonderful and amazing. I'm so excited to be moving on and starting a different life.

I'm sitting here listening to musical theatre soundtracks for homework. One of my majors was Musical Theatre. It's funny how I would never choose to listen to this genre in my spare time. I don't even like musicals. I like singing, and I like acting, but I think musical theatre can be very pretentious. I prefer straight theatre, but I didn't want to partake in the university's acting program. I don't particularly agree with Meisner, but that is an entirely different digression for another time.

So, here I sit and suffer through eight soundtracks. The current sound is Ragtime, which isn't too bad.

Here are the other musicals I'll be discovering:



























I'm hungry. But not interested in cooking for myself. Blah. I'm so unmotivated to do anything right now! It's a wonder I'm still functioning and not sleeping the day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment