Monday, December 6, 2010

Last week of classes. Forever.



For undergrad, at least. It's kind of exciting. I know that I'm going to miss it like crazy, but I'm glad to be done with school for a while. I need to muster up some motivation to finish out these exams though...

I really cannot describe how happy I am to be getting out of this cesspit. Yes, yes, this is a college education, and it's a wonderful privilege and all, blah, blah, blah. However, I can't help but feel like I got a very short, very poopy end of the stick. I've had such a trying time while here, trying to fit in, find friends, be liked. Which is strange, because I'm an excellent friend, if people cared to find out, and I'm a likable person. Granted, just because I say all this, does not mean I haven't any friends. No, I do - there are some people that I've met here that are genuine and would do just about anything for me (and I for them), but the majority of the children that surround me are just that: immature, self-centered, and painfully venomous. Good riddance, School of Theatre and Dance.

I'm excited to start a new life, explore a different part of the world and hopefully meet up with people who are authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment