Saturday, December 4, 2010

I had such a wonderful time visiting with Katie last night. Love, love, love her. I think it's great that even though I was ridiculously busy this semester and quite remiss in my attentions to her, we are able to pick back up where we left off. The evening was filled with delicious Thai food (which I had only tried once before and hadn't had the good stuff,) shopping, and ended with a hot apple cider at Port City Java. The hours flew by! I'm looking forward to school ending so I can have more time for outings like that.

Today is the Scholarship Gala performance. I'm not sure what to think - whether to be nervous or not. I never sing in front of that many people that often, or on the main stage for that matter. I'm really just looking forward to it being over so I don't have one more thing to stress over.

I really need to be memorizing my dialogue for the French speaking exam on Wednesday. But I have no motivation. I look at the words, and read them, but it's not sticking. Sigh. That's the goal for today. And to clean my bathroom. It's gnarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment