Thursday, December 23, 2010

Le sigh...

Well - authentication of my documents for my visa in South Korea is postponed a couple of days. I express mailed it to the Secretary of State, only to have is express mailed back to me saying that I don't have the proper notarization. So. I just wasted $30. And now I will spend another $30. So I will go to the bank again. And hopefully this time will be the charm. I really want to get going on this! I want to be secure in my documents and be able to send everything off before the New Year...oy vey.

On a lighter note: I've begun a 30-Day Art Challenge. I bought oil pastels, charcoal and have watercolors already. The first challenge was a self-portrait, which worked out I think. I'll probably post all of the pictures when I'm done. Which will really just be for my own benefit, since I doubt anyone reads this. I don't even know why I keep this. But it's nice that it's mine. Maybe I'll go public with this blog once I get over to South Korea. I would like to turn this into my little South Korea experience journal. I know that I'll have a lot to say, what with exploring new places, foods, and a totally different culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment