Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goodbye, Gwangju

The Last Day at work. The Penultimate Day in Korea. I'm not sure that I'll have another post following this one After all, I have spend a year in Korea, and that's what this blog was about. Seems kind of silly to keep it up while living a normal life in the States. No - scratch that - I don't ever want a normal life.

Still, I don't think I'll be blogging about my adventure in the US.

It has been a full and wonderfully strange year. Goodbye, apartment. You have heard a lot of prayers, seen a lot of tears, and held a lot of dancing. I've looked out that window for about 365 days, at the Bongseon-dong skyline. Did you know that most of the time, even if it's sunny, the sky is white? Pollution is so endearing :-P

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your travels and going home. It's been fun reading about your perspective on Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should start writing again :D

    ReplyDelete