Friday, July 29, 2011

Bamboo Forest





 Mr. Panda was thirsty for my vitamin water.

 The Bamboo Forest "village" = uninhabited, spooky and only attracts foreigners. Koreans know that it's nothing to write home about.

 Bamboo gifties

 Supposedly, you're to stick your face through and take a picture. There were wasps about and burrowing holes in the ground nearby, so I was happy to snap a photo sans faces.

 My mom was raving about doing a colored pencil drawing of this bike so I thought I'd take a picture in case she would like to someday.

Two of the four nuns I spoke to. I wanted to get their picture, but they were hesitant to be photographed. I let them take one of me first and then I ushered them into this one with me. They were kind (of course - what nun is not kind to a stranger. They have to be nice,) and said they were from Gwangju as well. I think we're so deliciously awkward here.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!!! Good ones of mom :) And I love the blue bicycle.

    ReplyDelete