Sunday, July 10, 2011

Nikon D5000

Yes, my wonderful friends - I finally bought a camera. Perhaps I shouldn't say "finally." I mean, I was only saving for two months...but it's been a secret desire of mine to get into photography. I decided that instead of paying for a "starter" camera that I would go for the big one and learn without training wheels.

Now I'm going to bombard you with pictures from my first attempt at this newfangled thing.




THE FIRST PICTURES.
Ceiling cranes in my bedroom. Actually, in the corner of my room that houses a bed. I live in a studio apartment and it consists of only one room.


The pre-monsooning.


Out my kitchen window


Art


The kitten that my friend, Lauren, found...!!!!! I am in love with it. I wish it were mine.


Yes, you are cute.


Playing with her dog, Pirate


Chillin' with the littl'un


one-bedroom life


Kajal and I accidentally made an artsy-fartsy picture


Can't handle it.


Gaming


Trevor's face. And MJ's face. And Lauren looking serene, as always.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! And WHAT AN AWESOME CAMERA! Great quality. I'm j. I want one now, too. Hope you're having a good week and are enjoying that new camera! - duc duc

    ReplyDelete