Friday, July 8, 2011

Weeklash

Oh, hey Friday. It's such a blessing to have the weeks go by quickly. I know that I need to enjoy the time that I have right now - - but with how fast the days go by, I feel like I can grasp for them, and desire the time during the week, rather than shove them away.

God's doing a number on my heart. I'm still reeling from previous hurts, but I want to be free of the burdens. I want to be involved with my church. Decisions, decisions. I hate choosing things for myself. If ever there's an opportunity for someone else to make a choice (unless I'm specifically passionate about it and think there's only one way it should be done) I usually allow someone else to call the shots. I assume that by not making a choice, if the choice is wrong, I won't be blamed with the failure.

I think I will purchase my new Nikon D5000 tonight or tomorrow...!!!! Again, here's a situation where I would rather someone just say, "Yes, now is the time." Heck, as long as we're wishing here, could someone just hand me an amazing digital SLR camera?? Ha. So, I might be blogging with some significantly nicer photos in the near future :-o

No comments:

Post a Comment