Sunday, July 3, 2011

Asian haircut

I did it. I braved a hair salon in Korea. I was rockin' a mullet for a while and was thoroughly sick of it. I knew that I was taking a risk, getting my haircut with a language barrier. But, what's done is done. Let the even growing out of my hair commence!

Re-enacting my reaction at the salon:


"Oh. My. Gosh. My hair is so short and I want to freak out because I look like an 8-year-old boy."


"K, how am I going to play this off....?"


"Thaaaaaankkkkssssss, it's greeaaatttt...!!" :-/ laaslkdfjjsdklfjev

4 comments:

  1. I think that I will be cutting my own hair when I am there. It does look cute on you though. You can pull it off. I am just worried what they will do with my curly hair. It may scare them away from working on it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I hear that they don't know what to do with curly hair unless they perm it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so funny. You always look good, Gobby, but you are cracking me up with your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I typed "Haircut in Gwangju" and this is the #1 result in Google. I think that makes it your responsibility to find a suitable place for my haircut. They say third time is a charm, so don't mess this up! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete