Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thanksgiving in Jinju


Stephen (of Stephen and Danielle) was playing with my camera and took this artsy-fartsy shot. 


Talking in the living room.


The many bikes outside of KatieMichael's apartment/dorm building.


Yeah. They're some of my best friends. And they look like movie stars...


...RIGHT???!!!


Because I like taking window pictures.


Hipster feet.


A man from Tanzania who gave a presentation about his country. This was some cultural-party-thing for the international students of Gyeongseung National University. I just butchered that spelling :-/


I had never been in a room with so many different cultures! The countries represented were: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, England, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, Canada, China, South Korea, Malaysia, Cameroon, Tanzania, The US...I'm sure there were more, but my memory is failing. It was super exciting. And then I was hungry and  hunger makes me very uninterested in whatever is going on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment