Monday, October 3, 2011

Back to work tomorrow

This has been an exquisite weekend. Jinju is always a highlight for me in Korea - - I just hope I don't wear out my welcome ;-)

Upon waking, I will have to begin the busiest day of the week. A full day of classes, plus tutoring immediately after work, and then a quick run after that. When will I have dinner? What an excellent question. Thankfully, after this week, Tuesdays will look a little different. MJ owes me one for taking his tutoring student while he's living it up in America. Who goes home for their cousin's wedding? Mine got married last week and nobody let me go home.

Five more months. I've made it to the other side of the hill. From here on out it will be (somewhat) downhill. With all my weekends booked as they are, I know that October will fly by. Ohhhhh man. SO, since time here is running out, I've begun my search for employment after my contract ends. Here's to hoping I'm going down the right path...

No comments:

Post a Comment