Friday, May 27, 2011

The 5th Week of May

Officially (almost) through May!! I can't believe that so much time has passed. Today was "Big Test" at school for the afternoon classes, so I'm still digesting two rounds of "Cole Pop" and fried chicken. Cole Pop, for those Americans that are as unaware as I was, is this ingenious little thing that includes a cup of "Cola" with a smaller cup of chicken sitting above it, a straw for the drink, and a toothpick for the bite-size pieces of chicken. Usually it's spicy, so the drink (either soda or orange juice) is perfect. Good thinking, South Korea!

I'm about to go to my neighbor/coworker/friend's apartment for dinner. It's a thank you to all of us that visited her in the hospital recently. Pneumonia isn't fun, yo, especially in a foreign country. Poor thing. She's better now.

I'm getting antsy to rearrange my room. I am determined to clean it, bow to stern, and start afresh. I like mixing it up - you know me. Changing the furniture is my idea of a wild Friday night.

In other news, I'm about to embark on P90X. I downloaded all the videos, just purchased a resistance band and am ready to annihilate my poor muscles. Here we go!

GPOY I Still Look Decent After a Terribly Taxing Day at Work Edition. I think it's the poor quality of my webcam ;-) Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment