Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Friends Came to Gwangju!

This has been a most eventful weekend :-) Yesterday was so filled to the brim that it felt like two days in one. I'm not even sure what to write about - - let's see....

This last week was my birthday and next week is Katie's. We're four days apart and so I'm happy they wanted to come up and spend the birthday celebration weekend with me. We went on a birthday shopping spree, hitting all my favorite shops downtown, eating sushi for lunch, Starbucks for an afternoon snack, and dinner at my favorite, but always acid-relfux inducing First Nepal. It was an excellent time.

My writing on the computer has consisted mostly of getting in 1,600 words a day for this National Novel Writing challenge for November. I'm thoroughly sick of it. I'm only at 20,000 today, and I still need to write 1,000 more if I am to finish by the end of the month. I chose a story, really my only idea - but now I'm finding the middle-of-the-month slump. My goodness, I hate it. I wish I could begin again. No matter. I just don't feel like updating much since I've had to exercise my fingers and brain with a different project.

I do feel bad about not updating. I
began this blog with gusto and now I've trailed off so that I'm not even writing anything of interest. AND there are no pictures!!! Being partly a visual learner, I need pictures to hold my interest. So here's one to tide you all over :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment