Wednesday, April 13, 2011

iiiiiittttt's Humpday.


That's right, ladies and gentlemen - the week is more than halfway over. Eesh. I'm finding that the weeks are moving quickly, it's just during the day that I feel time dragging. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually doing any good for my children. I mean, we have a great time, we're singing and dancing and playing and learning (I think.) That's the tough part: I'm not sure how to gauge the progress. Some days are fantastic! The kids understand everything and I feel like we're flying. Other days...well, I want to rip my hair out from their lack of cooperation. I suppose I shouldn't stress too much - and I won't. It's just something I wonder...

It's kind of nice playing mom every day. I like it. The cool thing is, I get to give them back at the end of the day. :-D



Soooooo here's to eating leftover Indian food from an amazing little place downtown, to chillin' in my little nest of an apartment and to not having a care until 9:10 tomorrow morning. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's two steps forward - and one step back when you're teaching - but you are still making progress. Every day is part of the process. It will be fun to realize the differences six months from now - you'll be amazed! Loving them is the important thing!!

    ReplyDelete